Work-in-progress Balance Changes - Clash Royale January 2024 (Season 55)

Please rework wizard 5-4 elixir same health as ice wiz and nerf the damage
Please increase movement speed of cannon cart
Please buff witch
Please buff evolved ice spirit
Please buff mirror +1-1.5 level

i honestly do not understand why theyre nerfing goblins and barbarian barrel, goblins may be a bit justified but now that the barb barrel prob will not be able to one shot spirits will really kill the card

I voted for not nerfing the stabbing goblins and I mentioned that the goblin barrel doesn’t need another nerf. I’m suggesting you go find a doctor first.

Bowler is only meta because of little prince, once it gets nerfed bowler won’t be nearly as good

This is amazing for gob drill, coming from someone who plays gob drill

I dont think the bowler needs a nerf, instead give the giant skelly a buff. I think that it is only so good because of the current meta with little prince and evo recruits being so prevalent, and a ton of annoying spam decks. Add to that Egaint being meta, and its use rate is inflated because of the meta not because it is too good. I think that other cards could use a buff more than the bowler needs a nerf.

The bowler needs a much more aggressive nerf. Also surprising to see goblin giant is still not being nerfed…. And for the love of god NERF EXECUTIONER!!! The fact that it survives fireball and arrows together and also survives lightening is insane. It is literally an unkillable defensive card it needs a health nerf so bad.

If you play gob giant you deserve it

Bro nerf little prince again: -10 % Hp please, Royal recruits need an buff HP, no nerf WTH

No bro, he is balanced

Evolved recruits need an Hp buff, no nerf :melting_face: (It’s the only evolution I have)

1 Like

My favorites are definitely Evo Archers nerf and Bowler nerf

This is a gift to me. Drill, bomber, and guards will finally put me back in the meta again. I voted ofc for the Guardian nerf cuz why not and buffs for SK, AQ, GK, and GS cuz they’ve been lacking in the meta recently.
Not quite sure what barb barrel is doing in this list.

the only reason you wanna buff witch is because your a midladder menace no offense.

1 Like

Giant Skeleton deserves a health buff. It gets shut down by a lot of mini-tanks.

Thats good log bait shoold die i really happy to see supercell is killing log bait

1 Like

They should just nerf the spawn time of the goblins so that they are easy to counter while still not ruining the card.

Bowler is garbage horrible in fact. Only reason why they want to nerf bowler and barb barrel is to keep the little prince overpowered. Bowler is not too in the slightest and it’s only meta because of little prince. If you hate bowler you have a skill issue NGL. It’s like saying hog rider needs a nerf.

Supercell is trying to kill evo archers. Already nerfed the damage, now the range! WTF

The log bait deck is in a bad place right now. If you nerf goblins this deck is dead.