Work-in-progress Balance Changes - Clash Royale January 2024 (Season 55)

Canon needs a buff, too.

1 Like

honestly don’t see why rage needs much a Nerf as well as goblins. goblins are not that hard to deal with though I do love tackling the big three in terms needs nerfs

1 Like

1st off… log nerf before bard barrel… I mean, come on…

2nd. Bowler used to have like a 1%usage rate and almost everyone said it was the worst card in the game (beside barb hut)… the ONLY reason it seems “good” is because it does very well against the busted little prince that’s got like a 99% usage rate… if the bowler gets nerfed I can’t imagine how terrible it would become. It will be sooo dead.

3rd. Guards seem like a good change. There 0 reason to use them right now cause goblins or skeletons do the same thing for less elixir… surviving arrows would make them worth the 3 elixir cost.

1. Little prince needs to die to fireball. Cause if not it’s a broken 3x elixir card that doesn’t die to FB and you can use it as an OP air defence while ignoring the ability

2. Nerf evo archers and recruits… yes obviously… even the evo knight needs another nerf to his shield reduction.

3. How about buffing the xbow :man_shrugging::face_with_peeking_eye::sweat_smile:. It’s pretty much useless right now…
    lock on speed when switching targets needs a buff. Or hit speed increase.
    (Bring on the hate all you xbow haters, but it’s true, the cards dead)

Looking forward to seeing a deck other than LP and goblin giant rage next month…
That’s all I got. :saluting_face:

1 Like

100%. Bowlers fine. It’s the gob giant

1 Like

Bro… what on earth are these massive buff suggestions :rofl: i hope this was a joke. Witch +12%… AND… THREE skeletons on death!! Can you imagine! Good lord… I stopped reading after seeing that because only someone who plays meganut witch and wizard at 5k, with no clue what they’re talking about, would suggest something like this. :rofl::rofl:

Really like the goblin drill rework, since is basically a dead card, gonna be interesting if it sees play again.

Time to kill logbait players :skull:

2 Likes

Nerfing Goblin cause goblin barrel and gang to be useless. Why is it I don’t see hogs, tornado, poison, and MK (I hate MK) in the list.

Do not nerf Little Prince into the ground! Leave his dmg/hp alone and reduce Guardian health, thats all that is needed.

Buff AQ, Rocket, Gob Drill, Golden Knight

Leave Barb Barrel alone, its Logs direct competitor

Leave Rage alone

1 Like

Makes him ass af

The little prince has a 64% use rate in GC and expect a slight nerf would make it balanced

We still need an evo knight nerf. Reduce its HP multiplier!

1 Like

Freeze needs a nerf?? Please tell me how often you actually see freeze. Freeze isn’t even used in graveyard all that often anymore. One well timed freeze can catch you off guard occasionally, but it’s a similar situation with rage. It’s not hard to defend with some foresight

1 Like

My favorite balance changes are the nerfs I been waiting for a long time for this!

Graveyard is very balanced card and not powered as same as you say

1 Like

bowler has very high HP .i think nerf of the bowler HP is the best one

1 Like

skelly king and golden knight don’t need buffs, I am not trying to have another e-egiant and graveyard meta, I do agree with aq because it will make a good competition with lp

Please choose the recruits nerf and DON’T choose the bowler nerf, we need recruits as dead as possible

2 Likes

guys, nerf archers, littler prince, and royal recruits. AND BUFF GAURDS.

Bomber buff will be nice once it gets evo