Squad Busters Clash Royale Giveaway

I like the goblin banner the most!

Canā€™t wait to get that

I have not tried Squad Busters yet but my friend showed me him playing it and I thought it looked cool and I especially liked the inspiration from Brawl Stars since I love that game!

Excited for the global release. Seems like a nice change of pace game. As always, appreciate the opportunity and everything you folks do to keep us up to date!

First off, I appreciate the creation of this site, have been using it for years for Clash Royale. Currently jumping into the new Squad Busters section to learn about the game before release on 30th. All of the squad banners are look great, the chicken banner probably the neatest one to rock. Thank you for your time, and thank you again for all the analytics, deck building, chest orders, and season previews. Always come here for the latest 411. :v:t3:

Goblin Banner!!!

I feel like it can be a great game if it is constantly updatedā€¦

I want these banners so bad

My favorites are the chicken banner and the goblin running away with gold banner

:saluting_face::heart_eyes:

Good afternoon, I really liked the first and second banners and I would like to receive one of them and about squad royaleap I really liked this site because I can study the game better and find out more about it. I hope you choose me to receive a banner

Iā€™m gonna be honest I love all of the banners, I play brawl stars a lot so probably the banners with el primo and colt would be my favorite lol. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :muscle:

Been playing supercell games for a long time, would really like to get at least 1 of them. Code: royaleapi all the time

I really like the one with all the gems floating with a pink portal behind, I just think the battle healer looks cute un that onešŸ˜ƒ

I think squad busters ist fun but not that skillfull :slight_smile:

I like the 2nd banner, the one with the goblin running away :joy: cross the finger :crossed_fingers:t2:

Hello! I have been fortunate enough to get eraly access to Squad busters! The game is very addicring. But the pvp can be confusing with tons of characters and ai running around. And progression feels to slow a little when youre out of chest tokens. But other than those few things the game is very fun and im very excited for global!

I really like the chicken or the goblin running bannersā¤ļø they are tge best but the rest are also good as well

They are all good but the best are chicken and gobilnšŸ¤

can I has the banners? I really like the chicken one.

Iā€™m praying this game is good I still miss Clash Mini