Squad Busters Clash Royale Giveaway

I really like the purple banner with all of the characters. The banner with Colt and the chicken is great too.

I think squad busters has some tweaking necessary before it gets even close to the level of supercell’s other games, I can see potential in it though.

supercell very generous with cosmetics since the squad busters announcement :grinning:

Yeah i been playing squad busters for a while. It was pretty laggy at first but its managable now. Most people say its walking simulator but its actually pretty fun with many builds of characters you can go with, i love farm build. And i been using royaleapi 1 month after downloading cr for the first time. I love how you can see your chest cycle and too decks that you can use easily. For those banners I love the one with the shelly, barbarian, battle healer and bo fighting with gems in the background. Hopefully i win atleast one of those. Please man

Squadbusters seem fun let’s hope it’s as good as clash royale :star_struck:

Buff giant

I like the one with flying Gems and the cute battlehealer

I love the 3rd banner, which looks very dynamic.

I’ve been playing Squad busters since soft launch, and Im so excited for the global launch!!

I’m a F2P player so having this will instantly boost up my account and efforts worth and I want these banners in my profile … they look so cool❤️

Its not have been released in my place but I had already registered when It was 1st shown in the CR to do it and I’m F2P player so having these banners will be a dream moment.

I like the 2nd one

I have not been able to play squad busters yet but am very excited for the release next week. My favourite banner is the goblin running away in the arena.

I haven’t tried Squad Busters yet but i already pre register, not yet used squad.royaleapi.com but looking forward to it and i love the 2nd banner

I would like to have the banner with all squad busters characters. Waiting for global lunch!!

I want the goblin one :grinning:

give me one please

Hi there, I want to thank RoyaleAPI for the giveaway. I have played Clash Royale since its launch date. It’s my favorite mobile game. RoyaleAPI has been a great supporter in selecting the best decks, I really want those battle banners. Love you :kissing_heart:.

I like the 2nd one , the king chasing the goblin one. Looks funny.

I would like any of the banners

Nice banners, I would like one. Already registered for squad busters