Squad Busters Clash Royale Giveaway

Last banner is so clean!!!

Love all of them good luck

Yeah woo hoo!!

I played about less than 100games, reached 30level. I felt it is similar to showdown+gemgrab in brawl. It is focused on strategy and i will keep playing it. I like all the banners, but especially one with the gemgrab looks cool

I love all of the banners:D

Also, I have pre-registered for squad busters. It’s a really cool game.

I like the Colt and the Hayday Chicken banner.

Goblin running away with the bag of gold is the best banner among these four.

I’ve been playing Sqaud Busters for most of the duration of the soft launch, and there’s definitely some great things, and some no-so-great things. First of all, the f2p progression is very achievable and does not require you to play constantly. You can be a casual player and still progress quickly. I also find that upgrading characters and collecting portal energy is very satisfying, even if it does take a while to reach new worlds. The only gripe I have with the game so far has been mentioned my many at this point, but it also stands out for me. This is the fact that when two squads are battling, it’s difficult to tell whats happening and to determine who the victor of the battle will be. Other than this, I think Squad Busters has the potential to be an amazing game, and I can’t wait to see where it goes!

1 Like

I like the purple banner with the red bear the most but they all look amazing! Great job :clap:

Good luck everybody…

I absolutely love the goblin banner! Would love to have it for myself! Make sure to use code RoyaleAPI!

Good luck everyone!

I have tried the squad.royaleapi.com and it has good info on the maps and units. Pretty useful to know how to get elite barbarians.

I would like to get the banner with the big chicken, or the one where El Primo is in it! I hope I get a banner

I have no words to say its just mind blowing believe me

i played squad buster in the soft lunch and it is like a drug, you really want to play all the time, and the banners are great

I saw that there was a chance for an exclusive banner and I took it. I’m in America so I don’t have access to the game however I follow API on the gram and you’re my go to source for info on clash Royale. I gotta go with the banner with Nita and El Primo as they’re my go to characters on brawl stars.

Just excited overall for the game. How do we claim the banners?

I have not yet played squad busters due to it not being released in my area, tho i am signed up for pre register and i cant wait to play it!

Tho i did just create my account, i use royalapi all the time to check the stats of mu deck as well as trending decks, its super usefull!

Lastly, my favorite banner is the chicken one! I love it, thats the only one im asking for :pray:

I have not yet played squad busters due to it not being released in my area, tho i am signed up for pre register and i cant wait to play it!

Tho i did just create my account, i use royalapi all the time to check the stats of mu deck as well as trending decks, its super usefull!

Lastly, my favorite banner is the chicken one! I love it, thats the only one im asking for :pray:
Thank you

I absolutely love the asthetic of the goblin stealing gold banner! Would def use if I got it! Hit me up Royale API! Thanks

All banners are so good and rare :scream_cat::scream_cat: