Squad Busters Clash Royale Giveaway

So excited for global! My favorite banner is the one with Bruce. I would probably run it forever. Thank you for the giveaway!

Hi royale api.i love all of them.but i love king banner more than others

Having played Clash mini for 2 years and now playing squas busters for 1,5 week, it feels very unfinished. Not only the design is lacking a lot compared to other sc games. But all the reasons clash mini failed (like having bad social interaction) squad busters is also failing at some of those issues. I think its not ready for realse yet but i still love all the exclusive stuff :slight_smile:

I want to participate for the banner, they are very beautiful and cute, I love them.

My code is: #8QRCGLQGC

I always enter your creator code when I make my purchases.

I like the banners with purple in them, which is my favourite color! :star_struck: I haven’t played Squad Busters yet, since it is not available in my country. When it will I will be playing for sure!!

Good luck to everyone! :heart:

The banner which is a combination of characters from every supercell game is my favorite by far.

1. i didnt try squad busters yet
  2. i used squad royale api for general tips in game
  3. the chicken or goblin one

I play squad Busters and I am at beach world I really like all of the banners but I really like the goblin banner!

I would like to win the goblin running with the gold please that one is the best by far also i don’t have many banners so this would fit perfect

I am a fan of the banner that features Nita from Brawl Stars. Good luck and thank you!

I hope I can win a banner. Thanks for doing this royaleapi

I like squad busters so far. However, I can foresee it getting very old and repetitive very fast. I am sure they will add new modes and troops to give the game more depth. Looking forward to what they do with it!!

I like the royale API because I can find a meta deck for Clash Royale I like the first one and the second one

I really like the one with colt being chased by the giant chicken

Still waiting for the release, cant wait to try it out, it seems like a fun game to play just like clash royale!! Definitely play it as soon as it release

I have played Squad Busters before, and I think it has a lot of potential. I really like the music in game. What I find most useful from RoyaleAPI is info on Clash Royale updates. #2 is the coolest banner in my opinion too.

Yes i have tried squad busters and i love the animations and the gameplay is very fun but i didn’t try squad busters api yet but i will try it in the future for sure and the best banners of these is the gonlin running with money it’s really fun for me :heart:

I try my chance :saluting_face: my favorite one is with the chiken :hugs:

Wow the banners look so cool also what’s the objective of squad busters, I have been watching videos and can’t understand what’s the point. Also the goblin or the chicken are the coolest banners in my opinion.

I like the goblin one