Work-in-progress Balance Changes - Clash Royale June 2023 (Season 48)

i think the changes in general are good but maybe the elixir golen decks are going to be broken this season

1 Like

I like some of the balance changes put in here, but I’d like to share my thoughts:
Baby dragon’s balance is good I guess, he’ll be better and won’t get kite by other troops.
Goblinshas been good for a while now so it’s good to see them getting balanced (nerfed).
The spawn attack radius buff for ice wizard will make him a little bit better, but he’s still trash though. He should’ve gotten like a damage buff cause he literally does less damage than a spirit, and dies to fireball like come on supercell A SPAWN RADIUS BUFF WILL NOT BE ENOUGH FOR THIS CARDDDD
sigh… with the Night Witch buff to death spawn bats , beat down decks might become popular again but I’m glad supercell only gave her 2 death spawn bats instead of 4.
It’s good to see skeleton dragon get some recognition cause this card was trash. This buff would be a good way to make them more useful and better.
Battle healer *buff is good, I know some of you are gonna come at me saying like egolem is going to be popular and things like that but this buff gives battle healer more opportunities and she might be used in OTHER decks other than egolem. Plus, it wouldn’t affect egolem that much since you would normally put down battle healer behind egolem BEFORE a push instead of right on top of it. Battle healer might counter spells too.
The goblin hut nerf was well deserved.
Poison nerf is fine for me i guess, it has been meta ever since the slowness effect was added to it but I think supercell should give it just a small nerf. Aside from being meta, it’s actually pretty balanced.
Plz don’t nerf mighty miner. This is going to kill the card.
Small nerf to the ice spirit, yet effective so I guess I’m fine with it

The poison got buffed at 6/9/2021, and these are the usage at 14/1/2022, 8/6/2022 and 30/8/2022, top 1000 users,last 14 days. I screenshoot and save usage 2-4 times a month. I’ve said you know nothing about usage so just stop your baseless grandiose boasting OK?