Work-in-progress Balance Changes - Clash Royale January 2024 (Season 55)

Buffs are necessary even in this meta to maintain balance imo, just not sure which one.

When are they going to stop with this bullshit? Skeleton King and Archer Queen don’t need buffs, they are both strong cards. Just nerf the little prince instead! Why are they trying to nerf barbarian barrel for like the 10th time instead of nerfing log? Ridiculous

@alpe123 There is a typo in the blog. The bowler first hit time nerf and goblin drill first spawn time buff are 1000x the intended ones. Also, the evo recruits nerf are from 1.06 to 1.0, instead of 1.1 to 1.0.

Please do not touch barb barrel, instead focus on nerfing goblig giant.

2 Likes

Rage nerf isnt good lol

Evo Archers were still OP, i know that. But this nerf ? They just made them useless.

The only reason rage is being used a lot right now is cause goblin giant is broken. It’s absurd a rage nerf is on the nerf pool while gob giant isn’t.

1 Like

My favourite balance changes :
Guards (Buff)
Evolved Archers (Nerf)
Golden Knight (Buff)
Skeleton King (Buff)
Evolved Royal Recruits (Nerf)

tbh the 2 elixir goblins deserve the nerf but the other goblin cards shouldn’t be touched. goblin barrel is very weak in this meta and it’s very difficult to get consistent damage with it (coming from me who plays barrel 2 elixir goblins and evo mortar).
evo archers and lp nerfs are good and deserved they’ve been the strongest evo and champion respectively for two months now.
i’d also like to see a small mighty miner buff, ever since he got the ramp-up nerf he just doesn’t feel the same. especially with all the goblin giant running around mighty would be nice to counter it.
gob giant also needs a nerf, rage wasn’t the problem it was goblin giant itself. it was never really a bad card just needed the right meta to shine in.
aq doesn’t really need the buff imo, lp is just outshining her (and dart goblin) rn and after the nerf she can gain her spot back in decks like pigs eq.
gk needs a change to his dash not just a damage increase, to my knowledge it doesn’t really change any major interactions just give him a small bit of his dash distance back or fix his targeting so he doesn’t hit four skeletons out of a skarmy.
goblin drill rework is kind of odd considering they’re nerfing it this update so i don’t think anything will really change.
guards buff is wild considering they survive arrows but if the goal was to replace goblins then supercell didn’t have to nerf them too.
finally no point nerfing barb barrel it isn’t boxing out any of the other small spells

2 Likes
  1. Little prince: it deserves it. Why should a his guardian have the hit point and damage same as the knight while having a charge that slash out the archers?
  2. Evolved archer: Their dps is too high. That’s all I have to say.
  3. Goblins: No. The goblins have a high usage because they work well with goblin giants, not because they are overpowered. Plus, adding their first hit time doesn’t nerfs goblins themselves(Because goblins usually used for luring units and it killing tanks like the knight.) It ONLY nerfs the goblin barrel and goblin drill which is already weak enough.
  4. Rage: I don’t use this card but I am sure it is used with goblin giant. It seems clear who is guilty.
    5.Barbarian Barrel : It is used because it is the only 2-elixir spell that can assassin the LP and evolved archer. No need to nerf it.
  5. Royal recruits: I’m not sure about this.
    7.Bowler is used to counter the little prince. Before December, only few decks like Freeze GY, uses the bowler. As long as LP and royal recruits doesn’t appear, so won’t the bowler.
    8.Giant skeleton: I miss the old one.
    9.Guards: Worth trying. I mean guards can’t break the balance, right?
    10~13: They should be buffed. Now the three heros is the most expensive cards to upgrade, hardest to get on, and probably the weakest cards in the arena. As long as they are not as OP as they just came out I think it’s fine.

By the way, why goblin giant isn’t on the list while rage and goblins are on it?

Let’s keep grinding :facepunch:t2::sparkles: It’s good to change the Meta each Season.

1 Like

NERFS
Little Prince / Guardian
Evo Archers
Rage
Bowler
Evo Recruits

BUFFS
Giant Skeleton
Guards
Bomber
Golden knight (reverse previous nerf)
Archer Queen
and Rework the Wizard

Bro gotta love that myb just myb recruits won’t be meta anymore

I hope to be friendly but I am pretty pissed.
Why is rage on the list while the goblin giant isn’t?
The rage spell works well with golem (on the lumber jack of course), works well with 4.6 Giant sparky, and works well in lower arena. The problem is on the goblin giant. With the rage spell, he can hit the tower while tanking the inferno dragon. Yet you guys think that nerfing the spear throwers on his back will be enough? Now the arena will have to suffer from this green shit for another month.

1 Like

Finally, no more seeing LP and evo archers literally every single game

1 Like

buff healer

4 Likes

Honestly I’m shocked that a bowler nerf is on here. He wasn’t good before Little Prince showed up. The only reason he’s played so much is because he resets the Little Prince easily. If you nerf Little Prince AND Bowler, Bowler is going to drop to Barbarian Hut levels of use.

3 Likes

goblin giant 5% hp nerf then its perfeect

are u serious 3 goblins instead of 4? no one will play 2 elixir for a card that do like the same damages of skeletons

camon no one want to see these nosense buff, we want graveyard nerf is too overpowered