Squad Busters Clash Royale Giveaway

I love the first one - colt and chicken is so nice designed - cross fingers !

As a global player, I think this game worth to wait. Because when I look at the game play its look fun hahaha, by the way banners with nita looks cool

They are all pretty drippy, but the chicken might be the best.

I like the 4th one with the battle healer, please :pray:t2:

I really want one of those banners :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

I feel like this game is either slap harder than both clash royale and clans, or it’s going to be a straight up disappointment…

Pretty hyped nonetheless, that all purple banner with the brawl stars such as Nita and Primo is :fire:

I feel that the game is pretty fun but it needs to expend its mechanics and have different game-modes to truly be a successful supercell game that we be here for years to come.

I’m waiting for the release game I’m so looking forward to it and I really hope I win my favorite is the one with Nita

Gl to everyone, been enjoying squad busters a lot

Neeed the goblin runaway Banner :)))

I’m participating :slight_smile: I really like the banner with the chicken and colt, I’ve also already got squad baster, the game is nice and the modifier makes the games interesting, the only negative aspects are the progression (a little difficult) and the find new characters

Exclusive battle banner winner… Here.

I love all of them but my favourite is that different characters each games I wish I can win one because it’s LIMITED!!Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Yo participate

1 -i tried the squad busters, yeah its a good game strategy it is insane my initial impressions was that It was a good game and met its expectations and yes it is, I loved it and I still play it today, its beta before launch
2 -yeah the troop details its useful to know the power of his habilities of every troop it is useful
3 - yeah, already waiting for global release to play with my friends, i liked the chicken banner following colt i really like it its the best banner of 4 that are in

The goblin one is the coolest!

I think it is too casual and simple to “be played for many years and by as many people as possible” like Supercell wants.

Im just here for the banners lol

Excited for squad buster global launch on 29th and ready to play it
Both goblin and chicken banner looks great
I’m trying to get atleast any one of it