Squad Busters Clash Royale Giveaway

Awesome giveaway! Favorite banner is the goblin one but they’re all cool. Squad Busters looks like fun!

I’m really hoping to win that goblin banner. I don’t think I’d ever change it

I love the second banner

I think Squad Busters has potential but I expected more because Supercell had so much time creating a new game and I thought they will produce a banger. Anyways I hope they will do well with Squad Busters
PS: My favorite banner is the Goblin with the King :wink:

On future, I will be so happy with the the game.

I think this game will make a good impression and I like to play all the time

Waiting for Global launch

Oyunu çok beğendim colt+tavuk banerini çok istiyorum

All of them are amazing, hope I can win all of them

still waiting for global release
I like the fourth banner the most (the one with shelly and barb)

I am big fan of your from UAE
HOPE TO GET ONE BANNER from here inshallah
The second one with all brawl stars character purple colour

Hello there, can u change the feed for clan war deck generator. Pls make it so that we can get best d3cks based on clan war hiatory and not the meta war decks. Not all have the required evolved cards and we might want to surf through a bigger pool of decks

man if i could just get the chicken one it would be much appreciated

I would like to have one of those banners, I previously played Brawl Stars and I remember playing a lot with Nita and Colt. Good luck everyone!

I would like to win a banner with a goblin

I enjoyed playing Squad Busters, I hope it improves in the future​:heart::fire:

squad buster looks cool I was able to play it, I’m not keen on the games at the moment but with it I’m expecting a lot from supercell. Hoping they do a good update. I have never used squadroyaleapi but in the future I might, squad buster is a simple game for the moment. I like the banner with nita but all the banners are beautiful.

Goblin one seems good

Loved the Goblin running away banner…

I want 1 badge, what ever it is, i just want, please .