Squad Busters Clash Royale Giveaway

Hi, i hope everyone has a good day and gets some good stuff!!

Dude the chicken Banner is crazy šŸ«¶šŸ¼

Canā€˜t wait for the global launch :star_struck:

Manā€¦ i realy loved the purple one!

I like the chicken one and squadbusters is pretty fun

I like all the banners but my favorite is no.4 :fire:
Havenā€™t tried squad-royalapi.com yet but definitely will check it out on global Release :pray:

I tried the game but i dont like how slow the progression is. And unlocking new busters takes too long imo.

And finnally i would love to see u being able to select ur own squad because its less rng and also makes content creation easier

Take out the banners RoyaleApi :ghost::ghost::ghost:

Liking the squad busters so far. And yes I have been using the squad royaleapi aswell.

My favourite banner is the chicken one. :star_struck:

Waiting for global release.

My favourite banner is the chicken one. :star_struck:

My favorite one is the goblin running away from the king

So excited for global! My favorite banner is the one with Bruce. I would probably run it forever. Thank you for the giveaway!

Hi royale api.i love all of them.but i love king banner more than others

Having played Clash mini for 2 years and now playing squas busters for 1,5 week, it feels very unfinished. Not only the design is lacking a lot compared to other sc games. But all the reasons clash mini failed (like having bad social interaction) squad busters is also failing at some of those issues. I think its not ready for realse yet but i still love all the exclusive stuff :slight_smile:

I want to participate for the banner, they are very beautiful and cute, I love them.

My code is: #8QRCGLQGC

I always enter your creator code when I make my purchases.

I like the banners with purple in them, which is my favourite color! :star_struck: I havenā€™t played Squad Busters yet, since it is not available in my country. When it will I will be playing for sure!!

Good luck to everyone! :heart:

The banner which is a combination of characters from every supercell game is my favorite by far.

1. i didnt try squad busters yet
  2. i used squad royale api for general tips in game
  3. the chicken or goblin one

I play squad Busters and I am at beach world I really like all of the banners but I really like the goblin banner!

I would like to win the goblin running with the gold please that one is the best by far also i donā€™t have many banners so this would fit perfect

I am a fan of the banner that features Nita from Brawl Stars. Good luck and thank you!