King Level 14 - Clash Royale 2021 Autumn Game Update

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://royaleapi.com/blog/king-level-14
1 Like

es injusto que las personas que tenemos las cartas al nivel 13, debamos gastar mas dinero para mejorar las cartas

I’ve got the same question, not a certain answer yet

Did I understand it right That I as a Level 13 maxed out Player have to collect all cards again to get they to Level 14?

thats correct. we have to collect 20 legendaries again to max it. however if you have 15/20 as lv 12 it will count as 15/10 lv 20 and you will have 5 extra cards as 5/20 if you upgrade.
unfortunately, it’s a punishment for having maxed cards !!!

2 Likes

I’m at lvl 12 and I Will be at lvl 13 when The update goes live. Do i get star points as a lvl 13 after The update?

1 Like

Yes , it is very much unfair :triumph:They should give the excess cards to all.

1 Like

maybe both the star level & card level would be able to upgrade from lv13
(I guess star level would be unlocked from level 13 after the update)

I just reached level 13 and you are already talking about level 14 🥲

1 Like

You’ll keep your star level. We’ve updated the post with a new FAQ section.

sooo you wanna tell me after 4 years and 9 months of playing I finally get some of my cards maxed out and then the next day they are not maxed anymore and I spent 250k and 2 common books plus epic book to get them at their strongest and now you say it was for nothing
For me really bad update and I don’t want it in the game

so i bought 2 battle passes and spent over 250k gold and spent 2 common books and 1 epic book for them not to be maxed
hahhahah thats crazy

This is the most BS update I’ve seen… I’m literally infuriated by this. I’ve spent the last 2 years on a mission to get ALL 103 cards maxed out to level 13 and even spent actual money…. Real money! To achieve this goal. I’m at over half of the cards max level and spend hundreds of thousands of very hard earned gold to make this happen…. And now they mean to tell me that I will have zero cards at max level now and I have to pay 100,000 every single upgrade all over again??? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I might just give up and not play anymore… there’s no incentive for me anymore. They basically just erased all my progress to try and be an 100% maxed out account……

1 Like

Will we still be able to get star levels on our level 13 cards after the update?

There will be more sneak peeks in the future, and they may address this.

I am currently level 13 I just got to level 13. On the king forecaster it states im level 12 at 79k out of 80k. I was hoping you guys can make sure it makes me level 14 when the update comes out. It says I will be level 13 at 44k out of 80k. Im hoping you guys can update my account to where I am a level 14 once the update is out because im level 13 right now and I dont think I should aslo come out as level 13. I understand I was maybe level 12 hours before the king forecaster was created but please make it to where I go to level 14 since im level 13 as of right now. The tag is #2JJ2J9VR

Sorry G- you’re just gonna have to work for level 14 just like everyone else has / had to

This is probably the worst thing supercell has done at this point. I really just want to play an even game where everyone has the same card levels but know it will be lvl 13 cards agianst lvl 14. I worked too hard and spent too much money on this game for them to jst add a level. I think clash royale is just trying to get money from the people who are maxed out. SMH :angry:

1 Like

I have been buying Pass Royale every month for last two years!! And I currently have 53 cards maxed…
So players who aren’t maxed (mostly not paying players) will be better off than people like me???
Are you high??
It you go through with this, then I will 100% stop playing CR. I’m not interested in being forced to collect 20 fresh legendaries and spend 100k gold all over again! :rage: