Balance Wish List - 2023-03

(Not all ideas are from me)

Buff list:
Rascals:
Rascal boy HP 1830 → 1940 (+6%) Spacing between boy and girls increased so the girls don’t obliterated by splash on boy

Princess small damage buff like around 17-18%

Pekka 5% hp buff

Reworks:
Wizard:
Elixir Cost: 5 → 4
Area Damage: -22.5 % (281 → 218)
Range: 5.5 tiles → 5.0 tiles
Hit Speed: 1.4 sec → 1.5 sec
First Attack Speed: 0.4 sec → 0.5 sec

Monk 5 to 4 elixar, ability 1 to 2 elixar

Nerf:

Archers 10% less damage
Wall breakers like a 20% damage nerf
Hog rider like a 8-10% damage nerf

Mega Minion:
Kind of like the hunter’s shotgun
120 x 3-4 stones (just an example)
MM is too outshined by the Phoenix, this will give the MM a chance to be more viable in more decks

Witch:
Damage: 15% damage increase
Skeleton Spawn: 4 skeletons → 2 skeletons + 1 skeleton with a shield (but still has a sword, kinda like the weaker hogs from MW)

Furnace:
Elixir cost from 4 → 3
Lower health
Spawning Rate: 6sec → 7sec

Firecracker:
A burst fire
3 fast firecrackers that split into 2 after the initial hit, I don’t know how to explain it tbh, i had this in my notes just waiting to be shared but she got a buff recently so this probably won’t happen.

Bonjour

D’abord je pense qu’il serait peut être bon de pouvoir changer le coup en elixir des cartes de 0,5 pour les réajuster plus facilement en gardant la proportion de leurs statistiques.

Le matchmaking en guerre de clans devrait être retravaillé également. Trop d’écart de niveau entre les joueurs.

Sinon voici mes propositions

Buffs:
_ Chasseur : augmenter légèrement sa vitesse de frappe.
_Sorcier : réduire son coût à 4,5 élixir
_batiments spawners (sauf tombe stone) : réduire leur coût de 0,5 élixir.
_ Cochons royaux : augmenter leurs pvs ou réduire le coût de 0,5
_fripons : augmentation des PVs du fripon

Rework:
_miroir : même coût en elixir et même niveau de cartes
_moine : activation de la capacité plus rapidement et réduction de son temps.

Nerfs:
_golem élixir : réduction des pvs
_mousquetaire : réduction des dégâts légère
_Mineur : augmenter son coût en élixir de 0,5
_hog rider : premier coup moins rapide et régler pour qu’il se fasse attirer plus facilement par les bâtiments
_Tour à bombe : réduire sa vitesse d’attaque
_Tombe stone : espacer les vagues de squelettes et réduire son temps sur le terrain ( en contrepartie cela la rendrait meilleure contre mamie sorcière)
_esprit de glace : réduction du temps de gel le sort de gel dure 4 secondes. Pour 1 elixir l’esprit gèle 1,3 secondes, cela équivaut à un tps de gel de 5,2 secondes pour 4 d’élixir, c’est énorme, d’ailleurs on pourrait également nerf le gel pour réduire un peu sa durée car trop punitif…
_Sorts : réduction des dégâts sur les tours et sur les bâtiments
Merci et bon jeu à tous

wizard rework: 3 elixir
add spawn damage like ice and electro wizard, reduce stats (hitpoints ,damage, splash radius)
mirror: 10% of copied cards, for example 1 elixir skeletons should have 1.1 elixir mirror card or +0.5 instead of +1 elixir
mega minion, fast movement speed, hitspeed increase by 0.1 sec
rocket: revert from the previous balance change
tesla: needs hp or hitspeed buff

Increase the slow of poison please. Its slow is extremely hard to see. 25% is fine

• Keep archers new hit speed, but make them die to Log.

• Fix Princess bug where she will reset charging her shot entirely if something takes out what she’s targeting

• Nerf Golden Knight

• Make Night Witch have death spawn of bats again

archers and goblins are everywhere, the best 2 and 3 elixir cards in the game atm. not sure if you want it to be like that forever, but nerfs would be great. Also nerf miner, it’s so unpredictable and essentially broken. Finally, xbow is a terrible card on its own, I know you’re not gonna buff it tho…

1 Like

3 card cycle of champions makes spell cycle frustrating, maybe nerf the crown damage while having 3 card cycle

I would like to have cycle cards nerfed by increasing their time to become active (like mortar or golem).
This would include skeletons, all spirits and goblins, and maybe even wall breakers. This would make the game a very different experience, because this is the only way to nerf those cards without making them useless.

Additionally I would like to see wizards spawn damage (arrow damage, fire ball radius), I think this would be the best way to buff it since it is very vulnerable to spells, but since it gets instant value at the start, the spell will become weaker counter.

Also nerf miner (crown damage) , archers (revert 50% of last buff) and phoenix :laughing:

I would even suggest a rework for the phoenix, make egg stronger , but make need more to hatch.
This way it will survive log. For the downside for the rework just nerf the hit speed for a bit.

The cards which needs a buff are ice golem (probably hp, or slow duration).
Also guards ,skeleton barrel , bomber and rascals are not seen very often.
Ram rider should get a small buff as well.

Mega minion is in shadow of phoenix, I would suggest small HP buff.

The mother witch needs a rework because it’s to matchup dependant. I don’t really know how to fix it, but I guess make damage higher, and the curse power weaker (decreased hitspeed or nerf piggies)

And last but not the least, nerf all champions:
Queen -1 or -2% health
Golden knight, fix the dashing at once, and 2-5% HP nerf
same nerf for the Mighty miner
also Skeleton king can get 2-3% HP nerf

The cards like witch elixir golem and healer are weak , but their power comes when being overleveled so don’t touch them :sweat_smile:

EDIT:
And maybe you should consider nerfing crown damage to fireball, poison and maybe lighting

Buffs :arrow_up:
Rascals:
• rascal boy hit speed -0.1 seconds
• rascal boy hit points +7%
• separate them
Pekka:
• dmg +5%
Skeleton dragons:
• splash radius +40%

Nerfs :arrow_down:
Miner:
• first hit speed +0.1 seconds
Archers:
• hit speed +0.1 sec
Gk:
Revert the change for his dash
Lavahound and rg:
• hp -3%

Reworks :arrows_counterclockwise:
Wizard:
• elixir 5 → 4
• hit speed +0.1 seconds
• first hit speed +0.2 seconds
• dmg -22.5%

Wizard Health buff(Survives fireball + zap) and splash damage increase but damage decrease
or alternatively
Wizard goes from 5 to 4 elixir and reduces damage

yes plz i have maxed guards and they get overshadowed by both goblin gang and goblins.

This would most likely be very weird to implement since it doesn’t make all that much sense for towers doing less damage when a champion is down. In theory i feel a elixer generating decrease or something might be better but 3 card cycle is one of the biggest reason people would use a champion.

Wizard: 0.2 atack speed buff
archers: 0.1 atack speed nerf
miner: 5% damage nerf

I hate the fact you nerfed rocket but left its elixir the same when its basically the same damage as a fireball

i mean crown tower damage of spell, my bad, cause 3 card cycle and ur opponent keeps miner poison, it is very difficult to depend

I largely agree with this. Though I don’t think miner poison needs a nerf as badly as everybody thinks. Miner isn’t that strong of a card in terms of damage, and most of the dps comes from poison. I do think it requires a small health nerf if anything at all must be done. It has been in the same state in the game for a long time now and now everybody’s complaining about it since the archer’s buff. And yes, give the night witch her death bats back so it would be more viable overall rather than dead as it is now.

Honestly, I think the wizard should stay dead. Could care less about the card in general.

me fineeeeeeee.

Fire Spirit Rework
Damage +196% (207 → 612)
Hitpoints +43.5% (230 → 330)
Elixir -100% (1 → 2)
Crown Tower Damage -33% (100% → 66% from 612 → 408)
Splash Radius +9% (2.3 → 2.5)

This balance concept intentionally tries to merge the old stats of the Fire Spirits into one massive Fire Spirit but to compensate for the massive buffs it will also receive some nerfs

Goblin Barrel Buff

Damage Increase (0 → 121)
Crown Tower Damage 0 → 36 (30% of normal Damage)

Since Goblin Barrel has been really unpopular with a very low winrate I think it’s time to try bringing goblin Barrel back in to the meta

Goblins first attack +25% (0.4 sec → 0.3 sec)

As Goblin Barrel has been really bad for months this change to try make Goblin Barrel Viable

Witch Hitpoints +19.5% from (838 → 1000)

Since Witch has been really bad almost 2 years now I think it’s time to give her a chance

Wizard Hitpoints +22.5% (720 → 882)

The Wizard just like the Witch has been really bad for so long now infact it has the lowest winrate in the entire game at 20% so this change is also to try make him viable after 5 years with no change