Balance Wish List - 2023-03

Balance changes are coming up and we’d love to hear what you think about the state of the meta. Good suggestions will be compiled into our recommendations to Supercell.

You’ve got 24 hours to write this. Deadline: 2023-03-14 13:00 UTC

Here are some links if you’d like to check up about the current state of the meta:

rework wizard , to 5 elixir to 4 elixir, and lest damage

1 Like

i would increase its damage but making him attack slower to match the other wizards just my opinion for 4 elixir(wizard)

1 Like

Nerf miner poison and the other stuff because splashyard is dead :(((

i would nerf all spells including miner but except rocket on crown tower dmg

Return the healing bottle in a way suitable for the current situation and strengthen the battle handling

Wizard should be reworked, and miner & archers nerf should happen cause everyone is playing miner poison mortar right now, which is very boring and annoying.
PLEASE SUPERCELL PLEASEEEE consider this

8 Likes

NERFS:
Archers nerf hitspeed from 0.9 to 1.0
Phoenix: nerf hitspeed from 0.9 to 1.0
All spells including miner dmg nerf on crown tower except rocket
Tornado: Decrease radius from 5.5 to 5 and increase its pull strength by 50%
Goblins: either make them 3 again or remove that staggered deploy
Ice spirit: Freeze duration from 1.3 to 1.2
Golden knight: Increased cooldown from 11 seconds to 15 seconds

BUFFS/REWORKS:
Mega minion: hitspeed buff 1.6 to 1.5
Furnace: Every wave spawns 2 fire spirits but slower
1 more fire spirit on death
Barb hut: 2 more barbs on death
Wizard: 4 elixir buff dmg but nerf hitspeed to 1.7 to match all wizards
Mirror : either +1 level or -1 level for same elixir cost
Firecracker: Fix that stuck issue that happens when she doesnt shoot at all
Rascals: Hp buff to boy and spawning more further
Executioner: Small dmg buff
Night witch: First hit faster
Healer rework(i dont have any idea about healer but she should be better but less annoying)
Witch: hp buff to survive fireball zap but dies to fireball log
skeletons spawn speed from 7 to 6 seconds
Tesla:Hit speed buff from 1.2 to 1.1
Skeleton barrel: add 1 more skeleton

3 Likes

Nerf:
Royal Giant (one of the best cards in the game,always playable and balanced, but…): -3% HP → less „Scam“-Hits
Archers (the Buff was okey, but it was too much!!!): Buff -50%
Graveyard (everyone knows,it’s too overpowered): -2 Skeletons
or you nerf
Poison (kills every push with a too big Radius!) : No Slow down or -1 hit)
Miner (too much damage): -7 Damage
Electro Giant (completely broken ?! You push and he can be played in Defense and you can’t really defend him with normal troops): 8 Elixir (is as strong as golem) or -8% HP or -10% Damage on troops

Buff:
Mega Minion (dead since Phoenix): +8% HP
Zap (dead since rage) : bigger Radius
Night Witch (Nischencard, completely dead and isn’t played in any deck except Golem): +2 bats when she dies
Wizard Rework ( deadest card in the game): 5 Elexir → 4 Elixir and less damage with less radius
Freeze (stupid card): Rework, don’t know why

Please hear these Suggestions out.I play Clash Royale very often and I want a balanced meta. I think these changes are very good!
Think about it and make the Meta diverse, so Beatdown can be played too, not only Miner Cycle and hope you cycle faster than the opponent.

Greetings

YouTube Rezo Taze :zap:

2 Likes

Strengthening the Queen of Archers

I see a lot of people saying rework wizard to 4, but I think it wouldn’t be as distinct from other 4-elixir ranged troops. I think its hp should be buffed so it survives poison, but dies to lightning/fireball+zap still.

1 Like

Buff guards, there isn’t any real reason to use it because it is easily substituted with goblin gang

2 Likes

they should delete all cards from the game… i wanna play cr without any cards
it is too annoying when an opponent plays a card… i hate that!

1 Like

Ok Ian whassuppppppp

Wizard Rework:
Elixir Cost: 5 → 4
Area Damage: -22.5 % (281 → 218)*
Range: 5.5 tiles → 5.0 tiles
Hit Speed: 1.4 sec → 1.5 sec
First Attack Speed: 0.4 sec → 0.5 sec
*Level 11 stat (tournament standard)

With this rework, the wizard becomes a rival to the musketeer. Having the same health and the same damage per hit as the musketeer. But while the wizard offers splash damage, the musketeer offers a greater range and a faster hit speed. If compared to the baby dragon, both deal area damage and have the same hit speed. But the wizard deals more damage, a longer range, and a larger damage radius; while the baby dragon has more health, faster movement speed, and is a flying troop.

-a few of the new interaction changes include needing an extra hit to destroy minions, barbarians, the princess, and break shields.
-Musketeer: DPS-218 at 6 tile range vs reworked Wizard: DPS-145 at 5 tile range

P.E.K.K.A. Buff:
Damage: +2.7% (816 → 838)*
*Level 11 stat (tournament standard)

This buff will allow the P.E.K.K.A. to one-shot the witch and the hunter of equal level, just like how the mini P.E.K.K.A. can one-shot the wizard and the musketeer of equal level. Will also help her be a little bit of a stronger tank killer.

2 Likes

Buff mega minion (shield hp?)

1 Like

how about Phoenix rework: first life with a Inferno Dragon HP but damage much lower than MM, second life with a Must HP but double MM damage (also fast moving speed as Lumber)

In my opinion the Mega Minion is almost dead due to all-aspect disadvantage (except 1 elixir less) compared with Phoenix’s first life. I think we can differentiate Phoenix with MM by making its first life high HP but low damage (like Knight vs miPEKKA), then we set second life lower HP but MUCH higher damage (e.g Wizard HP but double of MM dps) so that players can make a choice between MM and Phoenix (MM has higher dps vs Phoenix 1st life, while Phoenix may reward you more if you could protect the egg properly) rather than Phoenix 99-1 MM

Gob barrel movement through the air speed increase

A maximum number ofbhealed troops for the healer so it is usable in decks except egolemn. I would suggest 3 troops maximum, it heals the 3 lowest troops in it’s radius and about a 50% heal increase.

-5%hp nerf for gk

-50% of the poisons slow down effect

-7% hp nerf for mortar

-8% damage nerf for archers

please buff motherwitch