Welcome to the Path of Legends - Biggest Clash Royale Update of the Year (2022 Q3)!

I don’t know. That seems kinda unfair. But clash cannot take away cards you own.

Yeah you would think that they couldn’t just take away cards

Will this update affect unopened king level chests? I’m king level 12, and haven’t opened any - I was waiting till king level 14 to have a chance to get more champions. At king level 34 I’ll have a chance to unlock champions - will I have 34 chests available?

Can I please know more about the champion chest? What does it contain, how do you get it, how rare are they etc.

I’m so excited for this update! I have a question for the level cap though, I’m currently in challenger 2-3 (varies lol) which means when the update drops the level cap is lvl 11, but half of my cards (almost 5/8 just need one more skeleton army) in my deck are lvl 14. Do my cards automatically go down to 11 when the update drops?

Sorry but I don’t understand this question. Season reset will use highest trophies. As for the Path of Legends, everyone starts from League 1 when the update is live.

You can try to get a better PB. The reset only uses PB so there is nothing to lose, yes.

The chests will be different. So if you haven’t opened any from the current King’s Journey then the entire reward track will be replaced there. You won’t be able to open both the current ones and the ones in the future.

Since after the update you get a royal wild chest for every level and theres 50 levels, is a champion still guaranteed for every chest?

Yes, you will be able to continue using them after the update.

Can’t answer this topic until Tuesday. Come back!

1 Like

The level cap applies to when you play in the league only. Your card levels will stay the same. You will still need them afterall — in Trophy Road, there won’t be any level cap and you can use your Level 14 cards and climb higher to collect rewards!

1. You don’t get a Royal Wild Chest for every level. You get a Level Up Chest for every level.
  2. You don’t get a guaranteed champion in the Level Up Chest. In the current Level Up Chest, you get a guaranteed champion only in the Level 14 Level Up Chest. The Level Up Chests won’t have these guaranteed champions anymore (I would have to double-check but I’m fairly certain it doesn’t)

Like I’m level 13 rn and acording to king level forecaster I will be lvl 40, so will I get the lvl 39 and 40 chest?

Update — Just got confirmation from Supercell —

• Once you’ve unlocked a card, they’re yours
  • Cards that you own are considered unlocked, even if they now unlock at a higher aren
  • Meaning — you WILL be able to get more champion that you have already unlocked from your chests. :raised_hands:

what would happen if u would be at 6510 trophies after reset but don’t have the level to be there?

no only the 41-50 ones

These will still exist in the Trophy Road, but not on the Path of Legends.

That said, since there are no trophy reset on the Trophy Road anymore, these will happen only when you have reached a new arena for the first time — so very rarely from this point forward.

1 Like

You will be in a lower arena but at higher trophies. When you queue for battles, matchmaking will try to find opponents who are:

• similar to your trophies
  • in the same arena
1 Like

so u can still get trophies right