[Surfer] Create esports profile

Hey, I was looking to add my profile to the esports databse and have filled out the MS Form but maybe it isnt getting through. My tag is #992CJQVJ
If i could be added to USA database that would be nice.
Thanks.

Hi, our requirements to add esports profiles are quite strict. Not everyone is eligible to have an esports profile, so if you sent a request we might have rejected it.

Hello, I am a player for GH esports NA and have played for multiple other teams, yet havent been able to get the esports profile. My account tag is #992CJQVJ
I submitted multiple forms but haven’t had one made. If this could be looked into it would be appreciated.
Game name is ࿐Surfer✨

Hi, our requirements to add esports profiles are quite strict. Not everyone is eligible to have an esports profile, so if you sent a request we might have rejected it.

Hello,
I recently joined Intellectuals Pro team for esports and i would like it to be shown on my profile. I was previously with GH esports and would like to be removed from there.
My tag is #992CJQVJ
My team admins have also verified requests.
Thanks

This account isn’t eligible to create an esports profile, so we can’t add a team to it

Can I get some information as to why its not eligible? Ive played in numerous semi-pro leagues so that seems weird.

No, sorry, our requirements aren’t public