Squad Busters Clash Royale Giveaway

Love the fact all the supercell characters are in this game
It’s way too fun and strategic as well!!

The squad royale api gave a lot interesting engaging information about the new troops the map and many more . Looking forward to play squad Busters as I am already pre registered .

I was trying for hour to enter the discussion…
My net is slow.

I want the one piece plz :smile:
Love you from :bangladesh:

I pre-registered and I like the luchador banner

Hello, can i have the banner with Nita from brawl stars in it?

Bu çekilişi yüzbinlerce insan arasından kazanamayacağımı bilsem bile katılmak istedim.Umarım kazanırım

#PPG0VLP08

Hey RoyaleAPI, I have been watching you since 2023, whenever I get new tower troops of clash royale or any free reward like any emote and gold, the banners keep appearing, I have taken it from the community post of your channel and you give fast updates like this. Clashroyale has also added some things like this giveaway, according to me, you have already given a giveaway to one of our contact creators, that’s why I follow you on YouTube and use your code, sorry if there is any mistake in the text. My English is not that good, my favorite banner is 3rd one were golbin is running with gold bag.

Fight Club Syndicate rocks!!! #JGU2YLR

• If you have tried Squad Busters already, what are your initial impressions? I have not tried it but I’m really excited for it looks a lot of fun and Iv been playing clash Royale for 8 years so I’m excited for what you have to bring and I pre ordered as well!!!

• Have you used squad.royaleapi.com ? What content did you find the most useful? Yes I have used it and the most useful is finding decks for my rank!!!

• If you are still waiting for global release… just tell us which of the 4 banners you like the most! The one I liked most from there is top right the one where everyone is in the banner.

Other reason why I want it!!!
Owning an exclusive banner in Clash Royale signifies more than just a cosmetic upgrade; it embodies prestige, recognition, and individuality within the game. This special banner serves as a symbol of status and achievement, showcasing a player’s dedication, skill, and success on the battlefield. It sets them apart from other players, distinguishing them as a formidable force to be reckoned with. The exclusivity of the banner not only adds a touch of uniqueness to the player’s profile but also boosts their confidence and sense of accomplishment. In a competitive environment like Clash Royale, where acknowledgment and respect are highly valued, having an exclusive banner elevates a player’s standing and reinforces their commitment to the game.

IMG_2183
:fire::fire::fire::fire: for sure the best one

Good luck to everyone and hope for the best for everyone and me​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

I really like the goblin and chicken banner!..i hope i can get one :slight_smile:

Good afternoon, I really liked the first and second banners and I would like to receive one of them and about squad.royaleapi.com I really liked this site because I can study the game better and find out more about it. I hope you choose me to receive a banner

I love the goblin banner’s art so much!

Trying my luck! :four_leaf_clover:
I think squad busters is an interesting game, interested in seeing where it will go.

I’d love to own the colt chicken banner!

The chicken banner pllliissss

I’ve played Squadbusters for a while, and it’s actually entertaining. It’s one of the more casual games that Supercell has released, but that doesn’t make it any less fun. It’s a good game to play in your free time.

I am enthusiastic about the new game just like the launch of Brawl stars was bare bone. I really like the Barbarian and royal king chasing the goblin banner. Really cute. Use code “royaleapi” for the great insights on their website and fresh content and decks for meta players. And Thank You for mentioning free tower skin

The game looks fun. I’m looking forward to the global release.
Would love to have the nita banner :fire:

so excited for the global release. i feel like i might like the third banner the best but i’m not sure.

Hello guys! I havent played the Squad Busters yet but i have plans to start pushing the game once its released in the end of May. I really like healer banner and i wish i will win it😊 Aldo RoyaleApi thank you very much for your website, it is really useful and helpful i always put your Creator code. Here is my ID: #PGPR9PLJU

I’m still waiting for global release and I would love to get the first banner, it’s so funny

I think the chicken one is the greatest from all of it, I hope I win one of them