Some general questions

Hello,

I have some questions that I hope you could answer:

1. how could you explain the fact that I found 16 games win in classical challenges with the filter but 0 when I click on the deck

2. How could you explain the fact that there are with some decks way more data in statsroyale, and with others way more in RoyaleAPI(example with more on statsroyale)

Is there a way to :

3)Filter decks really by winrate and make a cut if there is less than X decks in the data for example?

4)Acess to the data in a file as this one for example: https://stats2.u.gg/lol/1.1/champion_ranking/world/12_5/ranked_solo_5x5/overall/1.5.0.json

Thanks

1. how could you explain the fact that I found 16 games win in classical challenges with the filter but 0 when I click on the deck

The number in deck search is usage (number of games played). The number in deck stats is the number of 12-wins. This means that no one has won.a CC (gets 12 wins) with the deck. This is a 7x deck btw, it won’t work with normal battles.

1. How could you explain the fact that there are with some decks way more data in statsroyale, and with others way more in RoyaleAPI(example with more on statsroyale)
  • SR does not specify date range. So they could be using 2 months worth of data — who knows. Our default time range is 1 day.
  • No one has access to “absolute data” from Supercell or gain directly database access. All of the battles are collected overtime based on player battle logs. So the quality of the users matter. We are used by most of the professional players and so our site also is most representative of the best players in the world.
  1. Filter decks really by winrate and make a cut if there is less than X decks in the data for example?

Not possible because win rate is not calculated until the decks are returned. These are done in real time. With trillions of deck possibilities, it won’t be possible to pre-calculate these values first before sorting. Since we also allows you to sort / filter on any card combos, that would require us to pre-calculation our millions of battles first every hour. That is a very poor use of our resources.

1. https://stats2.u.gg/lol/1.1/champion_ranking/world/12_5/ranked_solo_5x5/overall/1.5.0.json

I don’t know what that is. We don’t provide our aggregated data as a JSON. The most expensive part of our operation is storing and aggregating data. If we provide that data for free then no one would come and use our site. Our operating cost is quite high and having users visit and thus view ads is our own source of revenue — as we are not allowed to charge money for premium content as per supercell‘s fan content policy.