Remove account profil royaleapi

Hello, Today I went to royaleapi and I saw that an account that does not belong to me and on my royaleapi profile with my other accounts I have not made any request for who is on my profile can you delete this account of my royaleapi profile

Name : がだざや
Tag : #RQGC8LUGP

No, sorry, accounts that are actively participating in esports events cannot be hidden

It’s not my account so I’m asking to withdraw

I never asked to put this account on my royaleapi profile. It was an error on your part and you don’t want to remove it?

• you are in the wrong and it is up to me to suffer your errors I absolutely do not tolerate your response and I ask to withdraw you know very well that this account does not belong to me so why put it on my API profile? you have never had a request from me about this account so remove this account from my api profileHello, Today I went to royaleapi and I saw that an account that does not belong to me and on my royaleapi profile with my other accounts I have not made any request for who is on my profile can you delete this account of my royaleapi profile

Name & Tag: がだざや #RQGC8LUGP

I really don’t appreciate your way of doing things, you are in error, you are the one who put an account with mine, you put a false identity in esport and you want to leave this error. I don’t want it to happen like that, I didn’t ask for anything, you don’t have to impose things on me that I didn’t ask for and which is wrong, it’s a professional mistake on your part and I want you to remove that, there is that I who should be able to do this, I am the only person named Fraise and it is a false identity in esport if the person has my name on my API profile

Firstly, please be respectful and patient. We manage thousands of profiles; we aren’t perfect, but we aren’t trying to wrong anyone.

And yes, not all profile changes happen because the owner requests it. As I mentioned earlier, this one is due to a participation in an esports event.

We’ll look into the issue based on the information you’ve mentioned, that’s all I can say for now.

I did not insult you or lack respect, I express my disagreement with you, I am human and I can understand that you have thousands of requests and that mistakes rarely happen to everyone, but when I ask precisely a resolve an error on your part and I am told that it is not possible also tried to understand from my side why I am not reacting very well, I will wait but I would like you to repair an error on your part, I clearly prefer that you tell me to wait a little than to tell me no when you are in the wrong I will be patient, have a great evening