Player name search request

Hi, I’m trying to recover my lost account I haven’t used in years but I can’t find my tag in old screenshots, hoping someone can help me.

My player name was Jan and I was level 10. Unfortunately I don’t really have any other info except for a clan I was in with some friends and the fact that I made my account in Croatia, clan name was Fazana-pula and the clan tag was #22VLP8PL

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Jan is an extremely common name. Please note that we might not have all the player profiles unless you have used our site before.

Good luck!

Thank you, I’m going through the list but could it be possible to filter by level or maybe even date of creating the account? Pretty sure mine was created on March 10th, 2016 since that’s the date I linked my facebook account to it.

we don’t store level or account creation data on the main name-search database. We use a separate index that does store date but that name index won’t contain all the name-tag association.

In essence, we store name-tag association from everywhere: clans / leaderboards / etc which do not have dates. But if a profile is accessed then we store the dates.