One war stats list a day

It would help a lot cause we want to know who miss attacks each day.

Not possible right now. We have asked for something similar but this is something that Supercell needs to add and itā€™s beyond our control.

1 Like

it is possible if you guys store the data on 2:59 pm and show it in your website as previous days with date

even iā€™m looking for the same thing so have given the above suggestion

Theoretically speaking, yes, we can do that ā€” and anyone who can program can do the same. This is very easily done if itā€™s only for one clanā€¦ but wait ā€” there are millions of clans! If we had to request data from Supercell servers and send them a million requests within a second, itā€™s not feasible.

And thatā€™s why itā€™s not implemented this way. Again, if you write a program for your own clan itā€˜s very easy, we just canā€™t do this at scale for everyone. For our own clan family, we have custom scripts that log these data specifically for this reason.

can you donate that script so that we can run it for our clans too

The script we wrote is built into the site with its own architecture. itā€™s not possible to ā€œdonate itā€. it also cannot run on its own without a real database so this is not something we can help you with.

Our Entire Clan , Thatā€™s Who Missed All 4 Battles

Helping out Usmc get back on track if They Pull back the reins Iā€™m gone.

I donā€™t know what you are asking and why this is relevant to this topic.

Figured so. Hey said he would like change so he could Keep up with just how many members didnā€™t utilize all decks available. I was talking to myself and Made a funny to Me All The Clan no attacks, ahaha. Not funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: gerrrr

I donā€™t know what you are asking for.

Is there a feature request somewhere?