[Nanami] Create esports profile

Hello, please add esports information to my account #Y0LUUR9C2. thank you

You can request it with this form:

I sent a request before, but I sent it again. I would be happy if you could add esports information.

Hello, I don’t see my Clash Royale 2022 Round 2 batch on my profile. I would like to add a new one. My account number is #Y0LUUR9C2. Rank 2580 is me before I changed my name. thank you.

This is all due to the same issue: if your esports profile isn’t approved, your information isn’t displayed, and that includes CRL results from previous years.

I sent a request for esports information, so please add it.

Please read this:

I made a request half a year ago, but then the request was denied. Please approve this time.

I contacted you before and requested esports information as you said, but it hasn’t been added yet. Can you add esports information directly to my account? My code is #Y0LUUR9C2.

Requesting the same thing more times is not going to change the outcome.

Why is it not approved even if I make multiple requests? I’ve passed the 20-win challenge in my track record, so I feel like it wouldn’t be strange if it had esports information.

Can you let me know why I get rejected?

Unfortunately, no. We’d like to provide full transparency of our process, but this would make it easier for bad actors to submit falseful information. Our ultimate goal is to provide accurate and reliable information. For this reason, detailed explanations of why an application is rejected are not provided

Alpe123, could you add my esports information directly? I’ve been requesting it every other month for a year, but it hasn’t been added, so please.

I’ve submitted my application months ago but nothing happened.
Although everyone can apply for an esports profile, they aren’t always granted. If you have requested an esports profile a long time ago and never received it, most likely it has been rejected. We usually process all requests within 1-2 weeks.

Are there any mistakes in the entry? I really want to add e-sports information, so please give me advice

Can you let me know why I get rejected?
Unfortunately, no. We’d like to provide full transparency of our process, but this would make it easier for bad actors to submit falseful information. Our ultimate goal is to provide accurate and reliable information. For this reason, detailed explanations of why an application is rejected are not provided.

So how can esports information be added other than requests?

It can’t, that’s the only way.

I hope alpe123 adds esports information soon.

Should I send a new request once again?