Missing badge on my eSports Player Profile

Hello @alpe123,
my issue is that I’m still missing a badge that should have been added to my esports profile some time ago. It’s for the gkr summer split. My team Higher Gaming finished first and I still not received a badge for it. You can ask Trinity for a confirmation too, he can proof that I was part of it

Please ask GKR to submit it then, we only add achievements to profiles they provide. It would be very chaotic if we weren’t strict with this process.

1 Like

Sure that’s totally understandable. I will tell Trinity that, thx for the quick reply :saluting_face:

Hello!
Since I talked with @alpe123 alr once and asked him about the topic privately, he suggested me to make a topic here to get some help.
I was on team for gkr summer split that finished 1.st place, but I’m missing my badge and after asking last time I got told that trinity has to give you guys (Alpe) the order to add that badge to my account. Now I talked with Trinity and he sent me a screen too as proof that he told you to add the badge, but still I’m missing it on profile. So wanted to ask if it could be added now/ or when it will be done.
Thx

Hi, this was already added last week… if it’s not the issue you are referring to, please explain in more detail

It was that, thank you very much for the support!
Have a nice day