Lost Clash Royale account need player tag to recover

I’ve lost my access to my account and I need my player tag to recover it.
I know its a long shot but my CR account name is Hades or Hadess or something like that ( Hades ).
King Level maybe 11
i have not played maybe since 2019, I just want to see full list of players named Hades and i can find it myself (kinda remember legendary cards and arena )
Just want to find player tag and i can recover it with help from Supercell supports
Thanks.

Sorry we can’t do fuzzy searches like this. It returns too many results. If I give you 100,000 tags how are you gonna sort out which is yours?

We don’t store level info.

It’s not that much its about 6500 accaunts and mine was 2-3k trophies ( It’s a old accaunt and 3k trophies was max hog mauntain arena ) i can find it if you give it to me :slight_smile: :blush:

If you’re never visited our site before and accessed your profile then we most likely won’t have the info.

I just created this profile for that post but i have used this site before
Don’t remember exactly this site but i used for searching next chests it was long ago… maybe 2 or 3 years ago

Ok. In that case I should be able to search with the specific criteria you are seeking. I’ll take a look.

Can i somehow help searching? or maybe send some accaunts below 3000 throphies and i’ll find it myself

There is many accaunts named Hades below 3000 trophies you can’t find exact one but i can becouse it was mine :smiley:

Hey I will do it for you in the next 2 days. Just can’t do it now because we’ve been super busy. But if I forget feel free to remind me in 48 hours.

Do you remember any of these info:

• max challenge wins
  • number of wins
  • below 3000 trophies PB?
  • above how much? 2000? 2500?

How you won any:

• grand challenges
  • classic challenges
  • never played

Here are results of your custom search with these params

PlayerSearchParams(
    best_trophies_min=2000,
    best_trophies_max=3000,
    level_min=10,
    level_max=12,
)

Could you help me finding my account back? I dont remember the tag, but my name was RABARBERKUCHEN the account is 4-5 years old. I would really apreciate it if you could help me find it.

Cheers!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Searching for player account by name is only possible for players who have used our site before — and therefore, already indexed by our database. There are no native methods to fetch a player profile by name from Supercell servers directly. The only way to fetch a player profile is by player tag. If you have forgotten your player tag and want to look up using player names, then the only way it will show up from this custom search is if you have visited our site before. What that means is that it’s possible that the list we provide you here does not contain your account at all.

DO NOT randomly give a player tag to Clash Royale support to recover your account. Doing so would be seen as “phishing” and will likely get you banned permanently.

With that said, here are the search results based on the information provided:

A post was split to a new topic: Lost account: ShierAwesome8

A post was split to a new topic: Lost account: Mitko

Lost a profile connected to this email a few years back. Similar situation to these 2 guys from back when I used the app more frequently.

The player name should be Zheeze, but I am unsure whether I can access the player Id at this point or QR code. It was on a device I used several years ago

Hello admin.
I played CR back in 2019 and stopped playing it around the same year. I want to recover my ID but I can’t remember my player tag.
What I do remember is the following -

1. Player name - King
  2. No Clan
  3. King level 8
  4. Arena - Royal Arena (*Trophies should be around that level)

I didn’t play any clan war in my opinion(*not sure) and also not participated in grand challenges(*not too sure about this too)
*Sorry for the inconvenience.

This is my first-time usage of this site. Please do tell me if you could be of any help.
Thanks and Regards.