Ok, I bite
- Did you win the first time?
- Do you think it was harder to win than previous year?
- What deck did you play and why? Is that your usual deck?
- How did you train to achieve this? League, cc, gc?
And gg of course!
@Clashical, great questions!
- I won on my third full run.
- I actually thought that it was harder to win in 2022 than 2023.
- I played this popular deck: Evolved Archers, Little Prince, Electro Giant, Lightning, Bowler, Tornado, Barbarian Barrel, Tombstone. It is not my usual deck, but I have played Electro Giant decks in the past.
- As far as training for the Challenge, I was actually practicing a different deck before it started. Thus, most of my training was just taking on the Challenge!
is it easier to win with evos?
@Oreo, yes, it is definitely easier to win with evolutions. I looked it up, and at the time of this message, only 5 out of the top 200 leaderboard decks do not contain an evolution.
Can you add me ingame?
@Blackrock, unfortunately, my friends list is currently full. However, if you have 9,000 trophies and see and opening in my clan Undefined (#8GQGUJ), feel free to join. That way, you can spectate me from inside the clan.
Remove someone, There is no way you don’t have someone to remove
What did you eat for lunch today?
@coconuthead93, today, I had the following from Jimmy John’s:
- Vito Sandwich
- BBQ Chips
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
The best part was the lunch was provided for free for a staff meeting!