I'm a 20-Win Challenge 2023 Winner - Ask Me Anything!

Ok, I bite :wink:

• Did you win the first time?
  • Do you think it was harder to win than previous year?
  • What deck did you play and why? Is that your usual deck?
  • How did you train to achieve this? League, cc, gc?

And gg of course!

1 Like

@Clashical, great questions!

• I won on my third full run.
  • I actually thought that it was harder to win in 2022 than 2023.
  • I played this popular deck: Evolved Archers, Little Prince, Electro Giant, Lightning, Bowler, Tornado, Barbarian Barrel, Tombstone. It is not my usual deck, but I have played Electro Giant decks in the past.
  • As far as training for the Challenge, I was actually practicing a different deck before it started. Thus, most of my training was just taking on the Challenge!

Thank you!

1 Like

is it easier to win with evos?

1 Like

@Oreo, yes, it is definitely easier to win with evolutions. I looked it up, and at the time of this message, only 5 out of the top 200 leaderboard decks do not contain an evolution.

Can you add me ingame?

1 Like

@Blackrock, unfortunately, my friends list is currently full. However, if you have 9,000 trophies and see and opening in my clan Undefined (#8GQGUJ), feel free to join. That way, you can spectate me from inside the clan.

Remove someone, There is no way you don’t have someone to remove

1 Like

What did you eat for lunch today? :smirk:

1 Like

@coconuthead93, today, I had the following from Jimmy John’s:

1. Vito Sandwich
  2. BBQ Chips
  3. Chocolate Chip Cookie

The best part was the lunch was provided for free for a staff meeting!

1 Like

do you think rocket needs a massive buff

1 Like

@SupaMuscleBro, it is not the first buff that comes to mind, but perhaps a minor buff would be acceptable. I think the card is just not used as often anymore because of the meta.

1 Like

What’s, in your opinion, the best evo?

@Shvictorius, currently, I would have to say the best evolution is Evolved Bomber. But my personal favorite evolution so far is Evolved Archers.