How to return all local clans

Hello there.

Since Clash Royale is decreasing active players I’m trying to recruit players to my clan. I’ve created a personal script that keeps watching for players that leave Portuguese clans in order to keep track of them and invite them later. Still, I’m not happy with this.

I want to recruit or merge with other clan, but to check our requirements (KL, number of active members) I need to know every option available. That means, every Portuguese clan.

From the API how can I get all the Portuguese clans? Until now, the only thing I can search for is top ladder clans, top war clans or search with keyword. How can I get all Portuguese clans in a API response?

Let’s put this another way, if I create a new account and a new Portuguese clan, how would you find out? You keep looking for new tags generated?

You can’t. You can fetch the Portuguese clan leaderboard though. There’re 1000 clans there.

/v1/locations/{location_id}/rankings/clans

You can get the location IDs from regions: https://github.com/RoyaleAPI/cr-api-data/blob/master/docs/json/regions.json

Portugal is 57000188 so you just fetch this endpoint for 1000 clans in Portugal

/v1/locations/57000188/rankings/clans
1 Like

Yeah. I’ve got into that. I thought you could do some magic tip on 1000 results limit workaround. Thank you!