Esports information Update

Hi, I recently requested a esports information update, and subsequently received an email saying that I had not provided enough information so:

I would like if possible to remove the following profiles linked to my MoonLight account:

• #2YUCGV9VJ
  • #PCRPUV9RV
  • #LCVJCYJJU
  • #RQLGQVGYL

And change France by Egypt.

Thanks

Ok Hazard, I’ll remove the listed accounts.

Regarding the country, please note that it’s meant to display the nationality or residence of a player; if this isn’t the case, I’m afraid we can’t change it.

“Regarding the country, please note that it’s meant to display the nationality or residence of a player”

it is, but I don’t know why I was put in France, I can be referred to France without paying attention or without wanting to

Well, we have received several requests under your name, claiming different nationalities each time (France, Russia, India and Egypt).

If we think you are submitting bogus information we’ll be forced to ignore your requests and lock the information that’s displayed in your profile.

Yes I made several requests thinking that the modification was not made because the location was not correct so I change to see.
But I never put India :thinking: