Entering Contact Information and Receiving Automated Responses

I understand why RoyaleAPI can not provide the reason why a team or player request for an Esports profile is rejected, or accepted.

The question is, can we enter our contact information somewhere, and if our request for an Esports profile is either rejected or accepted, can we have an automated response go out at the very least to a method of contact, or even just a notification to your account on the RoyaleAPI website?

Even though you say you process all requests in one - two weeks, we still don’t get a good confirmation whether we are rejected or accepted. If we are accepted we will not know to start editing our proffesional profile for a team or an individual unless we are notified in the first place.

No, this would likely lead to a series of appeals and replies that we’d prefer to avoid.

If we are accepted we will not know to start editing our proffesional profile for a team or an individual unless we are notified in the first place.

Being approved doesn’t change anything. The request should include all the relevant information in the first place.

What if there wasn’t an option to appeal or reply after that, does that work?

No, it doesn’t. I’m afraid I can’t go into more detail, but it’s a complex issue that we aren’t going to address due to the consequences it would have. The current system isn’t perfect, but it’s generally ok, so we don’t see a need to make changes.

Ok, is there any other way we can support RoyaleAPI to make the system stronger and better? Or is that not possible either?

Again, we have no plans to change the esports profile request system at the moment.