Clan War Trophies Bug

After the last update with the end of the last race some clan didn’t got their war trophies.

My clan should have 3400 war trophies and it appear as we won but we didn’t got it and also a lot of clans form the leaderboard.

1 Like

Will take a look. Saving the URL here as you didn’t include it:

Bug report submitted to SC. While looking at your issue, I can’t help but noticed that you had more than 1600 participants…

The issue has auto corrected itself. It was caused by a delayed data update and it’s not a widespread issue. They will investigate a bit to see what has caused this delay, but as you see your clan war trophies is now up to date.

If you see this happen again, please reply to this thread.

1 Like

Yup now the issue is another. Talking to supercell support they told the clans with the same trophies are sorted depending of who finished the race first. Because that delay my clan rn is one of the last at 3400 war trophies in the leaderboard.
We finished the race in 16hrs, all my gusy did their best playing lots of accounts to break a record.
The international location 1st place finished in 17 hrs, 2nd place in 20.
Global leaderboard 1st clan finished in 19 hrs.
That’s breaking my clanmates moral a lot for the current war

1 Like

That’s not participants. We are a donators clan so thousands of people join every day to request cards and leave. That number is the number of players who joined my clan since the first race of the war season

Unfortunately, this is not something that we can fix. It’s also not something that we can report — because I am fairly certain that they won’t manually update the date / time for your clan just so you can get back to where you were.

That’s breaking my clanmates moral a lot for the current war

I’m sorry to hear that.

That’s not participants. We are a donators clan so thousands of people join every day to request cards and leave. That number is the number of players who joined my clan since the first race of the war season

That’s interesting. I didn’t realize that being in the clan without participation will show up on the participant list. Are you sure that none of them played a war battle at all? Even after the clan has won the race? It’s very peculiar and I’m not sure if that’s truly the intended behavior if that’s the case!

Rn it says 1600 participants and only 49played war

Number of participants keeps increasing from one race to a note since the beginning of the war season.

In the week 2 it says 600 participants
Only 78 played war in the last week

1 Like

Yes I know that they get added since day 1. But are you sure that the players didn’t play war? If assuming you meant to say that they did play the battle and it’s just accumulated over time then that would make sense.

101 players of 322 participants played war in my clan in week 1
78 players of 449 in week 2
166 of 1618 in week 3
And since the update I closed the clan with 50 players so there is no new joins and the number still the same in the new week 4

1 Like

Yes I know that the participant list doesn’t change. But those players who did play for the season shows up, right? So then this is expected behavior.

Just saying the big number is the people who joined not who played. It reset again to 0 at the beginning of the war season

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Clan Wars 2 Issue