[Cgx] Create esports profile

Hello, I would like to change the name of my esport profile and also perhaps the region, would that be possible

It depends, do you have more accounts?

thank you for responding, yes i have 2 accounts and i would want to change my esports name and region for my first/main and then link my second account as well, would that be possible?

1 Like

I would like to change my esport name to 陈冠希 and the region to china, also my second account is #UVCRPGJY and perhaps you can link it to my profile as well, thank you very much!!!

That won’t be possible, these accounts aren’t valid to create a new esports profile

whats the standard for valid, is there a verification needed?

I see that the esports profile has been removed, can i apply for a new one?

You can apply, but it will be rejected, we can’t create new profiles base on these accounts

Is there a requirement on the number of achievements needed for an esports account?

No, most esports profiles actually don’t have any achievements, so that isn’t a requirement

thank you thank you, i have applied for one hopefully it will get reviewed soon,

I have already applied for an esports profile, how long will it take for review? This is the ACC tag in case you need it #CCY8JGG00

Please read this:

thank you, after season ended this time, I got another achievement and applied again, hopefully it will be approved thank you

I was looking at the leaderboard rank for 2023 Historic Leaderboard Finish by Player 2023 - RoyaleAPI
and saw that i had my name there but wasn’t linked to a profile

As I said earlier, this account isn’t eligible to create an esports profile. Having more achievements won’t change that, it’s not a factor in profile approval.

Why is it not eligible, what is the problem