Cant entry in the page

Hi I am trying to enter in the page but a big banner dont let me enter, I press Continue to site but it dont continue, this is the error in the console when I press the button: “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘purposes’ of undefined”

This is a GDPR prompt from our ad network. I will let them know. For now, can you try “Show Details” and see if you can get over it?

@MNa2207 I’ve talked to our ad network. Would it be possible for you to provide the following info:

• your location (ideally the city name, if not country is ok also)
  • your browser version and OW

Thanks!

Thanks for the answer, yes I hide and delete the element with the inspection of the code to entry the page but every time I make a query like see the decks, profiles, etc the message appears again,

I thinks its no the version of my browser because I tested it in 5 more devices, I think it could be the location,

Im in Leiria -Portugal and my browser version is: “Google Chrome está actualizado
Versión 89.0.4389.114 (Build oficial) (64 bits)”

@MNa2207 Thanks for the info. Are you able to skip the dialog if you click on one of the buttons?

We are working with our ad network to resolve this. Unfortunately, we can’t simply skip the dialog because it is required by European laws.

No I can not, When I press continue button I have this error in console ![image|690x387]

I can skip the dialog only if I inspect the code and then remove in html the div banner, but every time that I refresh the page or press a button that make an http request, it appears again

Hey @MNa2207 I’ve asked our ad network to disable that dialog completely, and have implemented our own. Please let me know if you are able to use ours without any errors. Thanks!

Hi I tested it today, and now I can entry in the page when I press the continue button, so thanks for help me

Good to know!