Account removal

Hey, I want the account “Versatile” removed from my profile. It does not belong to me

Please provide player tags

My account is Shary#9Q9Y2LRC
There are three accounts shown on my api profile, which two of them are mine. The account named Versatile#QQJQUG0P is not mine and I need it removed. And I want my export information and known profiles remove from that account api too. As I do not have any relation to it

Ok, we’ll look into it

Thank you very much. Please get it done as quickly as possible

Has it been looked into yet? I can still see it not removed :disappointed_relieved:

I already made this request a week ago which was supposed to be looked into but hasn’t been done yet

There are three accounts shown on my api profile, which two of them are mine. The account named Versatile#QQJQUG0P is not mine and I need it removed. And I want my export information and known profiles remove from that account api too. As I do not have any relation to it

Wait, patiently
Come back in 4 weeks if nothing has changed.

So it’s been 4 more than 4 weeks and nothing has changed, can i get any help here?

I already made this request nearly two months ago which was supposed to be looked into but hasn’t been done YET

Hi, this request had been processed, but you later sent an additional request on 2024-03-06, which caused it to be added again.

We’ll hide it again, but if you keep submitting contradictory requests this issue will never be resolved.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Remove link and accounts from my profile

I absolutely did not make any contradictory post nor any post at all on 6th march, as you can see my last post was Feb 16 which was the second one for the confirmation why my old request hasn’t been looked into. Please remove the account versatile from my accounts list as i am a professional player and i can not risk anything. I hope you will understand

The contradictory request I was referring to came from the esports profile form, not this forum. In any case, we’ll hide this account and lock your profile, so that this issue doesn’t happen again in the future.

1 Like

I understand, I’m not aware how that request was made but can you fix this asap please because i don’t wanna be in any trouble and this is my only account with all my achievements and I fear anything happening to it. Thank you very much in advance, i really appreciate you all for the things you do for the CR community, much love♥️

Guys i have already made a request 2 months ago nearly and was told the account “Versatile” shown in my profile will be removed as per requested and that it will not be added again, why has that not been changed yet? Please i am looking for a response for a while now.

I have been constantly ignored for the past few weeks over my request, i was told it would be taken care of, if you guys aren’t gonna do it please at least have the decency to reply. I don’t want any trouble and i don’t know why there’s a different account showing up on my profile

You are not being ignored, the change is scheduled to happen with our next database update.