Not remember my account

I lost my account and I cant find the profile tag , but I still remembered the name or the name before I changed to something , I dont remember if I change it or not . How do I find my profile ?

I cant find on the regular search . the name is Ulquiorra.cifer

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Searching for player account by name is only possible for players who have used our site before — and therefore, already indexed by our database. There are no native methods to fetch a player profile by name from Supercell servers directly. The only way to fetch a player profile is by player tag. If you have forgotten your player tag and want to look up using player names, then the only way it will show up from this custom search is if you have visited our site before. What that means is that it’s possible that the list we provide you here does not contain your account at all.

DO NOT randomly give a player tag to Clash Royale support to recover your account. Doing so would be seen as “phishing” and will likely get you banned permanently.

With that said, here are the search results based on the information provided:

Your search returns 0 results.

This means that we have never come across any player accounts by that name, but as mentioned in the important information above, it doesn’t eman that the account doesn’t exist. Searching by player name depends on the account being accessed by RoyaleAPI before. Since it has not, you can only retrieve it by player tag.