Monk - New Champion Card in Clash Royale

It’s Oct.26th 16:50 in CHN,when will the update be set?

In the Supercell graphic it made it look like the Monk card should unlock for all players at King level 39 but when I open the game it looks like you have to hit 6600 trophies on Trophy Road to unlock it. Do you know the easiest way to unlock the card? I’m at King level 50 and I already opened a champion chest but did not receive it.

I just found an inconsistency in the reflection mechanism of the Monk. When he is reflecting a splash damage which is close to opponent’s tower, it usually deals ~25% of the original damage to the tower. Eg. Lv 11 Sparky deals 1331 damage per hit, then the monk will reflect 1331 to the sparky and 332 to the tower if the sparky is close enough. This 25% figure applies to interactions like the attack of princess & king towers, sparky and bomber. However, for cards like executioner, magic archer and bowler, the monk reflects 100% of the original damage to the tower. I haven’t tested every splash card, so these are just some examples. And here’s the problem, why does the monk reflect 1/4 of the damage onto the tower sometimes, but 100% full damage the other times? It is by design or really a bug or inconsistency?

I am commenting so my account is not restricted

I see now, they made it a pay card. Either hit 6600 trophies, which most people won’t, or pay $30 to unlock it in the shop with their deal. A bit of a money grab, I’m surprised by that.