[YoSoyGeorge] Create esports profile

Hey ! Can you help me in royale api with one suggestion? Can you put my twitter and tiktok (@yosoygeorge_yt) in royale api page? My name is むぎったん( #C220LPQVL )Thanks you very much! You can see that is me. I have done the thing of signing up on the page That website you have, to put my social networks and that they appear in royale api but I do not receive answers. I will be attentive to your answer. And if you can put the Romanian flag on me, I’m Romanian, but I live in Spain too

Hey ! Can you help me in royale api with one suggestion? Can you put my twitter and tiktok (@yosoygeorge_yt) in royale api page? My name is むぎったん( #C220LPQVL )Thanks you very much! You can see that is me. I have done the thing of signing up on the page That website you have, to put my social networks and that they appear in royale api but I do not receive answers. I will be attentive to your answer. And if you can put the Romanian flag on me, I’m Romanian, but I live in Spain too, I would like to have Romanian Flag because I born here

Hey Alpe! Can you help me in royale api with one suggestion? Can you put my twitter and tiktok (@yosoygeorge_yt) in royale api page? My name is むぎったん( #C220LPQVL )Thanks you very much! You can see that is me. I have done the thing of signing up on the page That website you have, to put my social networks and that they appear in royale api but I do not receive answers. I will be attentive to your answer

Sorry, this account isn’t eligible to have an esports profile

Hello, but I do not ask for a sport profile, I only ask if you can put my twitter, (@yosoygeorge_ytt) and the Romanian flag.

I only ask for my social networks, tiktok and twitter (yosoygeorge_yt) and the flag of the country that I am( Romania)

That is the esports profile, but as I said, not possible

Ok I understand that it is not possible, because you need to have a sport profile, and what do I have to do to be able to have my twitter and my flag one day in royale api?

Esta cuenta no es válida para crear un perfil de esports. No hay nada que puedas hacer al respecto.

Que quieres decir con que no es una cuenta válida? No podré poner nunca mis redes sociales y los logros que consiga en royale api? Pero a que se debe eso? Como funciona? PD: Esta es mi cuenta nueva, la que tenia muy chetada esta baneada.

Y por que algunos tienen sus twitter en royale api y su bandera? Y yo no lo puedo poner, que tiene la cuenta que hace que no se pueda hacer nada al respeto? O en algún futuro podré hacer algo al respeto? Me explicas un poco como va por favor? Gracias.

No, lo siento, no damos detalles de nuestros criterios de admisión

Hello Can you add me flag and my twitter to my royale api?

I’m the 414.

We have already said we won’t

1 Like

WhAt I have to do to can have? Win Crl and hace archievements?

Hello I need to change the twitter that I have in the royale api profile for the following twitter: @VikiiMiauu I need the change because tomorrow I will play in the crl and so that people can contact me and have it there well and not the old one because I lost the account of twitter. Thanks you very much.

Sorry, this profile is locked and cannot be edited. All the displayed information will be removed as soon as this CRL edition concludes.

Hey, I change my twitter account, can you put this twitter on my account in royale api profile @VikiiMiauu

Account tag: #C220LPQVL

Thanks you. I can only contact you here and you don’t answer me, I talk to you on twitter and you block me, sorry if I have bothered you, I just want you to solve the problem, since you are the one who directs this and the only one who can change it with respect.

You will remove my twitter and put that, that I said instead of old twitter? What you mean with “the displayed information will be removed”?