Clash Royale 2023 Roadmap

I think I have a rough solution to level 15, so every rarety of cards will unlock 1 level higher except for commons, so a champion will unlock at level 12, legendary at lvl 10, epic at lvl 7, rare at level 4, and commons at level 1, So the reason for this is that the amount of upgrading and gold we spent will stay the same for those 4 rarities as as you’ll need 1 legendary to get to lvl 10–>11 if you get what I am trying to say so on update day all of those 4 rarities will just be automatically be leveled 1 level higher e.x. lvl 14 hog rider will be lvl 15 because the amount of cards per level will stay the same just bumped up a level all the levels for those four rarities will be bumped up because the cards unlock 1 level higher so nothing extra will be spent keeping everyone happy.
I’m trying to say to keep the resources earned and required to upgrade the card wont change to an increase but stay the same

Commons:
I’m not fully sure if this is a good idea so my ideas aren’t the greatest but here are some ideas

1. they could require 0 gold & 0 cards recieving 1 or 0 xp to upgrade form lvl 1 – >2 so the card can continue the idea of the other 4 rareties but start at lvl 1 as a free upgrade for new to play plyers but won’t effect most players
  2. I think commons should then unlock at level 2 except for the 1st common(s) on you get so they will be free to upgrade with no cards or gold giving 1 or 0 xp
  3. to keep all the flow of the previous 4 rarities idea commons will unlock at level 2 It is probably a bad idea but most players wont even unlock commons anymore
  4. If you RoyaleAPI have a bettter idea for commons or any one else plz comment down bellow

Can you RoyaleAPI please let the Clash Royale update workers know about this if you think this is a good idea in general or it they can come up with an alternative solution to commons?

Thanks for reading I hope everyone likes this idea and it has a chance to be considered!

1 Like

It’s the same complaints as when SC introduced lvl 14. What I find interesting is the radio silence on Clan Wars II. It’s like the broken car in the front yard. Just forget about it and let the weeds cover it up.

Ok, first of all, why add level 15 into the game??? I already have 3 maxed cards, still have more to max out, then level 15 comes out of nowhere.

There’s no point in adding another level, especially for f2p players who already have a maxed deck, and only a handful of players are fully maxed.

This is just… Unfair.