Can't remember tags.... (Lost Account)

YELLO!!! Urgent… I lost my account… Here is ny story… I’ll just make it short… My lost account is in my old phone… And that old phone is now broken… Never used since it broken… And then i bought a new phone from the store… And this happen

Can’t remember tags… Acc name : You
King level 11
Clan… last i checked on my old phone name brunei but now… I check on my new phone… I got kicked out… PLEAASEEE REPLY TO MY MESSAGES ASAP!!!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Searching for player account by name is only possible for players who have used our site before — and therefore, already indexed by our database. There are no native methods to fetch a player profile by name from Supercell servers directly. The only way to fetch a player profile is by player tag. If you have forgotten your player tag and want to look up using player names, then the only way it will show up from this custom search is if you have visited our site before. What that means is that it’s possible that the list we provide you here does not contain your account at all.

DO NOT randomly give a player tag to Clash Royale support to recover your account. Doing so would be seen as “phishing” and will likely get you banned permanently.

With that said, here are the search results based on the information provided:

There are a lot of brunei clans.

If you can find which was the correct one, you could find your account.

1. Enter into your old clan
  2. go to tab WAR
  3. go to ANALYTICS tab.
  4. remove CURRENT MEMBERS ONLY selection
  5. Find using searching browser your name (in Chrome, Control+F, and write “You”)

If you don’t remember which is the correct clan, you can search into all brunei clans, but there are a lot of them.

You can go quickly if you use this basic url, changing clan tag, and then removing “current members only” selection:

https://royaleapi.com/clan/<PUT_HERE_CLAN_TAG>/war/analytics

Good luck,
Beni