Achievement add on

Hey Alpe i dmd you on Discord ThaddeusCR7#6944
If you are free i would be thankful if you could answer
Thanks for your efforts!

I won Post League Season 3 (2025€) , i informed you about further details on discord ThaddeusCR7#6944 , its seed 2 so i have to get the coloured pro badge.
Thy for reading

Please be patient

brother im waiting scince 2 weeks that i get the pro badge
I appreciate your work but could you give me information when u r gonna add it?

Hey, i asked 4-5 months ago about the pro badge. Due a misbehaviour whoch was a couple of months ago in ESL ,which i apologized multiple times to everyone who was in part of this, one Royale Api admin sais that i will get my pro badge a few months later, now almost half a year past and i think its time for me to get it. I got penaltized by you guys and by ESL. ESL ban is over and i think it would be fair if i get the badge cuz i fullfill the Achievements.
~Thaddeus #2PJJRLR2C

Please , almost a year passed🥲

A post was merged into an existing topic: Glitch on RoyaleAPI site or on Supercell’s end?

i beg you just for an answer. Ive really waited a very long time. I apologized for my missbehaviour and got fined by ESL and got unbanned 2 months ago. Ive a good relationsships with the admins rn and i regret my actions towards ESL. I think its time to forgive and giving me my well deserved pro badge. Have a nice day @RoyalapiTeam!

i beg you just for an answer. Ive really waited a very long time. I apologized for my missbehaviour and got fined by ESL and got unbanned 2 months ago. Ive a good relationsships with the admins rn and i regret my actions towards ESL. I think its time to forgive and giving me my well deserved pro badge. Have a nice day @RoyalapiTeam!

I come from twitter. One of your Teammembers sent me the link for this website again. Hopefully someone can answer now👍

We won’t be adding the Pro label to your profile, this decision is final.

And Why if im allowed to ask? The mandatory achievements are there and i just did a single mistake in the past where you told me that i will get it after waiting some months. ESL also accepted my apologies and unbanned me and they were directly concered by my misbehaviour. Royal Api hat nothing to do with it still you guys dont give me the badge even tho you promised.
If that isnt a clear agenda against me i dont know at all.
I dont even receive a clear explantation why wtf

A post was split to a new topic: [Dxdxk] Missing ranked finishes